ReefBrite TECH LED
Strip lights are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 2″ to 72″.
Utilizing only 3 watt LED’s for maximum performance and output, our LED strip lights produce the same amount of light as a T5 or VHO Fluorescent lamp.
These versatile units can be used to replace any standard strip light or to create a custom lighting system. Because of their unique and elegant design and optimized reflector system, Reef Brite LED strip lights give off very little glare, making them a high definition light source that brings out the vibrant colored details of your aquarium. It gives observers a more enjoyable viewing experience while maintaining shimmer. This ripple or shimmer effect produced by our LED strip lights actually mimics sunlight as it penetrates into the ocean and tropical waters.
Made from extruded aluminum, Reef Brite’s lightweight low profile design allows the LED fixtures to be installed just about anywhere, making them ideal for aquarium sumps and refugiums.
Natural Daylight, 50/50 and Actinic Blue and Red
|Tech Model||XHO Model|
|# of LEDs||Length||LEDs|
- An Attractive kit for displaying and securing your lighting.
- 2 x swivel ceiling couplers
- 2 x 10-32 toggle bolts
- 2 x 1/16” stainless steel cable 2/terminal 96”
- 2 x clevis gripper 2/10-32 locking bolt
- 3 Fixture and 5 Fixture Mounting Bracket
- Mix and match multiple Tech and XHO Led units to create your own custom LED system.
- Available in: Black or Sliver.
- Sold in pairs
IMPORTANT NOTICE: TO GET THE MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND LIFE OUT OF REEF BRITE LED PRODUCTS. ALL MODELS AND POWER SUPPLIES SHOULD BE LOCATED IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY VOID WARRANTY.