The Reef Brite LUMINARY Series offers aquarium-specific lamps designed to meet the demanding needs of most any conceivable system. As per the namesake, LUMINARY bulbs provide excellent quality via specific and combined light spectra.
The fluorescent lamp focus ranges include:
- Full Spectrum (a 10,000 K white lamp tailored to promote both growth and color in reef aquaria)
- Actinic (a powerful supplement to stimulate fluorescence with beneficial UVA)
- Actinic Blue (a powerful supplement to stimulate fluorescence with a focus on the 460nm region)
- Sunlight (a superb 6,700K light for shallow water and planted tanks)
- 50/50 (balanced light for viewing, health and growth).
The metal halide line includes lamp colors in the ranges of 6500, 10,000, 14,000 and 20,000 Kelvin temperatures.
Create any biotope you can imagine with the combined benefit of LUMINARY lamps!
Available in all popular sizes and configurations with single-ended (mogul) and double-ended metal halides, T5 and power compact offerings.
|Double & Single Ended Bulbs||6,500K, 10,000K,|
14,000K & 20,000K
150Watt, 175 watt, 250 Watt & 400 Watt
FDA Warning: These metal halide lamps can cause serious skin burn and eye inflammation from short wave ultraviolet radiation if outer envelope of the lamp is broken or punched. Do not use where people will remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or other safety precautions are used. Certain lamps that will automatically extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or punctured are commercially available. This lamp complies with FDA radiation performance standard 21 CFR subchapter J. (USA-21CFR 14.30 Canada:SOR/DORS/80-381). For more information, visit the FDA’s website.
Power Compact High Output
|Straight & Square Pin|
18, ,24, 28, 36,